the Rift

[OPEN] Fading Memories [Amara, Open]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Whenever Sameira hid from me, I sort of felt bad. Woops! I didn't even mean to scare her, but when Amara reasured me that she was a little shy, I got the whole picture. "I'm sorry, Sameira! I'm just really happy to meet you and see Amara again! You're really beautiful like your mommy, do you know that? You're going to have so much fun with us!" I didn't care if I frightened her anymore, I wanted to make up for the fact that I had maybe hurt her and scared her. My eyes might of glowed like my horn did with the amount of happiness in their wake. When they met Amara's golden eyes, I was confused.
Well, only for a second.
The frown of my best friend's face was followed by her telling me not to swear anymore, and I got the idea. No more swearing, promise! She then started about how Seele, a.k.a. Bitch Mare Queen, had taken her in. Displeasure went across my face, and I stared at Amara. Do I tell her that Seele was the reason that Mom and I were screamed at, and was the one who yelled at my mother for having me around. For sure, she wouldn't want to meet me. I didn't want to meet her, but if Amara wanted me to, I think I can be completely fine with that idea. Yes, Seele was pretty, I had to admit that. Ara was so happy over the mare, that I need to go along with it. If we met, then I guess we would forget the past just to make sure that I didn't hurt Ara's feelings. No, I can't ever hurt her feelings.
Both of us probably looked like we were about to blow up into girly stuffs with the amount of excitement that we released into the air. Poor Sameira, I could tell she wasn't enjoying this. I would have to apologize when the both of us calmed down. When I was thinking what we would do when we went on our next adventure (because seriously! We need to get going!), Ara admitted to where she lived.
The Spectral Marsh.
A pain in my chest reminded me of when I fell into the waters of the Marsh, and a member of the Assassins saved me. She was so nice as of to save me, but I don't think that's a good story right now. My bestie wanted me to meet her family, and I want her to meet my family as well. We need to know all of our family, including my daddy and Mom, and then together, Amara and I can harrass Uncle Tonka to give us more stories! A giggle escaped me, except it wasn't really much of a giggle. It was a weird high pitched thing that escaped during our spree of girly stuffs.
Suddenly, without warning, Amara was talking about monsters. I had awesome skills that would allow me to kick monster booty if I wanted to. Evil ghost attack?! Uhm, well............ Uh, that's something I haven't really figured out. How do you defeat an evil ghost?! HOW?! THESE SKILLS ARE MANDATORY FOR ADVENTURERS. "Well, if a monster attacks, I'll use my awesome fighting skills to kick it's booty! Ain't no monster going to take us down!" To add effect to my words, I kicked out and reared, trying to look pretty bad-ass and kick-ass. Ain't no monster going to attack us! I'll be sure of that.
The idea of Seele protecting us wasn't always passed by with me, but I could live with it. If she saved Amara and not me, then wouldn't Ara be heartbroken? NO, NOT MY BESTIE. I'll kick some Seele booty if she ever makes Ara fill bad. It's the law of the land, or, the law of the super awesome adventurers. My eyes shot to Sameira, just to see how she was making it through with our explosions of noise. She looked pained, and as of to have a bit more of childish fun, my voice went down to a whisper. "We're sorry!" The next words from my friend were about Seele being a super horse
No.
Nope.
Not at all.
No Sikeax Approval, even though you got Amara Approval. You're going to need both to get by.
My face looked strange as I looked at Amara, not sure if I was annoyied or angry. Seele hurt my feelings pretty bad when I was just trying to be nice, and I can get over that in time. Yet when your best friend just starts calling the person who hurt your feelings a 'super horse', you tend to be a bit annoyied. I love Ara enough not to say anything. I'm not dream crusher.
"We need a name for our adventure club! We really do, and then we could find other foals to go on adventures with us and be one huge, awesome adventure group! And then no monsters will ever attack us without having their booties wooped like crazy!"
I'm a happy child. I'm with my best friend, and we're fixing to go on an adventure, and I'm ready to go. My legs moved in place, ready to go. "Come on, let's go. To the Spectral Marsh!"
I think I took off about that time, but, uh, I don't remember. It was just a blur of happiness and the sounds of giggles. Off we went to the Marsh to battle them monsters.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Amara - 07-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Fading Memories [Amara, Open] - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 12:09 PM