the Rift

Come. [Sacre to World's Edge]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Canvas is traditionally white. You are not traditional. - History ref: Traditions are passed from parents to their children. Sacre's mother is pure white in colour, he is not. A traditional unicorn also has a lion's tail and a beard, he has a 'normal' tail, no beard.

- Pass. When I hear 'Traditionally white' I immediately think Unicorn. So I would pass this as a species reference and nothing else.

Or maybe you are? Blood runs thicker than water. - History ref: He is still a pure unicorn, with pure unicorn parents.

-Pass this, as a species reference and a blood magic reference. So only 1 'point' since there was already a species reference.

Do you ever wonder what would become of you? - Fluff.

Your name is Robert. - Name ref: When googled, Sacre results in multiple Robert Sacre entries.

It comes up first for me. I definitely thought this was fore Frost Fyre at first (robert FROST), but it is the first entry when you google Sacre.

I would pass this stealth.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ERMERG I googled Robert not Sacre, it came up first, that doesn't even make sense to google Robert.... I was tired.

Changes judgement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tamme asked me to judge this as an admin, since she feels she tallied her judgment wrong.

Canvas is traditionally white. You are not traditional.
History ref: Traditions are passed from parents to their children. Sacre's mother is pure white in colour, he is not.
I would pass this clue, since the "canvas is traditionally white" makes me think of a white body, older family member. He is not traditional, so he is not white.

A traditional unicorn also has a lion's tail and a beard, he has a 'normal' tail, no beard.
On the fence... Googling "traditional unicorn" gives you this description: "In European folklore, the unicorn, as legendary white horse, with a long horn and cloven hooves (sometimes a goat's beard)...." He does not have cloven hooves, but he certainly has a horn.

Or maybe you are? Blood runs thicker than water. - History ref: He is still a pure unicorn, with pure unicorn parents.
Fail. I do not read this as referring to his species.

Magic ref: He also has magic that involves blood.
Pass. I would definitely note that he had blood magic.

Appearance ref: He has a blood marking on his flank.
Also pass, I think this is a good hint toward his marking.

Do you ever wonder what would become of you? - Fluff.

Your name is Robert. - Name ref: When googled, Sacre results in multiple Robert Sacre entries.
Neither pass nor fail. You would first have to know that you were going after Sacre. I would google "Robert" and not "Sacre". So, while this checks out from my end, I would not pass it because someone would have to be pretty suspicious of it being Sacre to google his name.

Overall, this has three solid clues and would have made me suspicious enough of Sacre to pass this.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
edited mine again, after clearing up some confusion as far as giving pass/fail to each clue rather than each line.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.