Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Ktulu watched as they all arrived one by one, some offering additional information and others declaring their desire to advance in the ranks of the Grey. It did not show on her face but there was pride in the ones who took it upon themselves to do better. The dark Chieftess listened in silence as her other half arrived and spoke his peace. She turned her head toward him and dipped it in a show of respect. If she respected him why should the rest of the herd family not?

"Phaedra is an expert in what she does." Ktulu said to Apollo. "As the head of her rank would you agree that she should serve as your second in command as Archibald serves as mine?" She paused momentarily before continuing on. "I would suggest allowing her to train those who wish to be spies and only the best be chosen to work closely beside her and given the magic that comes with such a rank." She did not want to make Apollo feel a fool, but she did feel it right to voice her opinion. After all, she allowed Archibald to train warriors and executioners. She trusted his decisions and she trusted Phaedra's and felt Apollo should as well.

Her attention was drawn away from Apollo by an outburst from the gathered crowd. Her eyes flashed and her ears slanted back against her dark head as she watched the filly that she knew to be Phaedra's daughter. "This is not the time nor the place for you to air your dirty laundry Hotaru." The Chieftess said with impatience. "If you're going to leave then do so quietly, we've no desire to hear your rants about what you feel is right and wrong and how you've been wronged personally. You're little over a year old and have no idea how this world works, but when you figure it out I've no doubt you'll find your outburst disrespectful to your mother and your former family." Her lips pressed into a thin line as she glared down at the young outcast. "Now get out of our home. Both of you." Had the filly taken her leave as honorably as Ophelia had she would have been given a gracious goodbye, but she did not deserve one.

More arrived and another announced his departure. In all honestly Ktulu barely knew Evers, but she knew he was Archibald's brother and it concerned her and made her wonder if he would be able to keep his duties up with his brother's departure. She glanced at Archibald then looked back at Evers and nodded her head. "You are welcome to join us again when the time is right for you." She watched him take his leave then cleared her throat.

"I expect all warriors and executioners to increase their patrols of our borders. Remember patrols are to be made in pairs. I would also like for our spies to gather as much information as they can about the Asylum." She glanced to Apollo to gauge his reaction and see if he would agree. "And as you all know we have a contract with the Basin for warriors. Those of you that stay within our borders should be on high alert for any outcasts that expect to take us by surprise. If you find anyone show no mercy. I still expect those of you who can make it out of the Foothills to roam the Threshold and bring back those who desire to be part of our family. We cannot afford to let our numbers dwindle and we cannot be silent any longer."

ooc:// posting order is still a lie.
those of you who did not post before the time limit was up will be removed from the Foothills rank page. If you wish to rejoin you must post another joining thread.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay