the Rift

[OPEN] exhaust

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

It was finally time for me to escape the screeches, the sounds of pain, the thumps of the large bodies hitting the ground. I couldn't handle it. Knowing that I couldn't help. But, really... Did I want to help? Who knows. My emotions where so mixed, I didn't know left from right. This was a confusing and hard time for me, decisions to be made. My heart was pulled in every which way. I needed to relax. Maybe meet someone? I don't care. I felt like at every moment he was going to take me over. That she would leave me in the dust and forget about me. That she would possibly die. Again, why me? Dammit, why am I here? All it has brought me is pain. That's all. Now she is going to leave me. Now she doesn't care. What is there for me to live for? That's right. Nothing. This was non-sense, my life. Really, it was. I have no point, no driving force now knowing that she could leave me.

As I jogged into the thistles, a few snagged at my ever so thinning winter coat. Ignoring them, I stared straight ahead, my velvet harks perked for any noise. What was I looking for? Hmm. I really don't know. Maybe something to talk to? Who knows. After I cam over a small rise, two silhouettes came into my view. I sighed and took a few cautious strides toward them, pondering if I should approach. Why not? Gods, here I go again.

Slowly, I cantered up to them. I stopped a safe distance away. I flipped my cranium, forcing my locks away from my pools and behind my left ear. I mumbled softly;
" Hello? "

Messages In This Thread
exhaust - by Eribor - 08-12-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: exhaust - by Ampere - 08-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: exhaust - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: exhaust - by Rosario - 08-29-2013, 10:34 AM