the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
The way he was so affectionate melted my heart. The way he told me that I was healing him. All I could do was let a tear drop from my cheek, and nuzzle my maw farther into his long hair. I chuckled when he playfully pushed me, running away to the beautiful patch of flowers. I full out laughed when he raised his hind end in the air, coming down to lay on his right side in them. Smiling wide and laughing, I ran after him. I couldn't help but let suppress a small buck, landing beside him.

Still standing, I stretched my neck downward, and pressed my maw to his ear, breathing in, once again savoring a piece of him. I giggled again, smiling wider, I moved my maw to his cheek, all the while quietly singing a song to him, one my mother sang to me.

" Hush little soul, don't you worry. Tonight you are with me, there is no hurry. Hush my love, you are mine... Hush my love, I will not leave you till' it's time... "

Smiling, I raised my dome a bit, so I could look into his eyes. Giggling all the while, I dropped to my knees, laying beside him so my coat could press against his. This chilly night, we would spend it together, we would no longer be lonely, as we both promised. I then again stretched out my neck so I could twirl his mane in my kissers once again. I whispered his name, over and over, quietly to myself, although I know he could hear.

" Castiel, Castiel, Castiel, Castiel my love. My love, love, love... Castiel..."

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Being raised right taught the horned horse to be affectionate and caring to everyone. Thinking yourself better had ultimately become a taboo forethought not worth at all pursuing. Such a pursuit led often to a horrid end of life and death would not take favor in those of haughtiness. Righteousness always would win out over any sort of wickedness. However being overly Righteous could lead to condemning pride slipping in through a cracked back door to the mind; otherwise slammed shut by a psyche with a firm foundation of sanity. In any regard the stallion preferred to be righteous, but never really could feeling more compelled towards some set standards of the world. Not that the boy would conform to society’s set rules, but he would live within them lightly.

Cast smiled as he landed in the flowers and rolled around like a colt full of energy forgetting all his woes. Seeing the lady starting to catch up he picked up his head to look at her in admirance to take a gander at how she held her body. The way her muscles constricted in accordance with motion flowed rather easily indicating the lady to be of good health physically. Being full of flirtation the stallion called out to her “your breath taking and beyond normal beauty”. Feeling her warm breath against his ear the stallion reach up at her muzzle with his wanting to breathe into her. Hearing the song she song the boy joined in on the lyrics being taken back in time to fond foal hood memories. When the mare laid against him he cuddled into her then nibbled on her ears saying as her whispers reached his ears “ my charm charm how beautiful you are…why love me so easily”

Deceased
Wild.
His hot breath against my ears as he nibbled them, and held me tight made me smile and giggle once again. The way he looked at me previously when I had ran over to him, had made me lift my clefts higher, prancing to him. Tingles where sent up and down my spine. I laughed when he asked me why I loved him so easily. Who wouldn't he was truly a catch. His personality, his looks, his everything made me love him. He was just so easy to love. It's hard to explain, I must say. But, how affectionate and kind he was. His touches made me want more and more of him. Rubbing my cheek against his, I whispered to him once again. " Darling, who couldn't love you? The real question is, why love me? " I locked my orbs with his, they where full of love and kindness, so unusual for me, it seemed. I nudged his maw with mine, gently nibbling it. " Why are you so silly? Why oh why? " Giggling, I then rolled over to my other side, so I was facing away from him. Curling my neck, I looked over my back to him, and winked at him teasingly. I then rolled back over so I was facing him, but was about a fox length away. I glanced from side to side, jokingly acting mysterious. I then called, " Who is this handsome brute here alone in this field? " I swiftly rose to my clefts, the muscles in my pillars flexing.

I then trotted a circle around him, nibbling at his wither when I rounded his back side. Stopping in front of him, I fluttered my eyelashes, giggling. " This Stallion looks like he needs some loving company, eh? " I then stretched my maw down to his once again, and then dropped to my knees to lay beside him once again. This time I leaned into him more, humming the song I previously sang to him. My orbs where closed as I rested the side of my dome to the soil, sighing.

Unregistered
The hard emotion that begun to fill the air was thick enough to choke someone out, but the equines had no way of knowing for they were so caught up in one another beyond being reasonable. Loving one another had a way of doing just that ridding the environment of any negative feelings it very well defied the world. Only if more would practice the act of loving one another the world could spin smoother, instead of churning itself toward an early grave. It had been hard to believe that anyone could do it so easily yet simply refused tossing the true treasure aside for a knock off. What a waste of precious time that in all reality flitted away like a bird from a tree not ever looking back at it. Life had been a short trail a test for the soul nothing more nothing less at least so the stud thought upon those grounds.

Cast nearly protested when the lady got up from his side loving the feeling of her flesh against his, but laughed like a colt as she flirted as a young innocent filly would have done. When she rolled back to face him he reached out kissing her lips then nipped her neck playfully saying “ This is who you really are, but you never offered up what has hurt you enough to pretend to be otherwise before others” scooting closer the stallion laid his head on her shoulder and looked up at the glimmering stars “ funny how the stars shine so boldly in dim places we all ought to do the same thing” Laying there the stallion started to fear this would end in one way them not constraining themselves from lust, and he rather not even do such an act until he knew this mare was being wholly truthful.

Deceased
Wild.
My sides heaved as I sighed once again. It seemed as if he wanted to know of my past. Maybe this time, I could speak of it with out tears. I smiled a bit as he leaned against me. " I suppose you want to know more about me, why I am so messed up. huh? " I chuckled a bit attempting to lighten the mood. I stayed still, my orbs closed as I re-called my past and the horrible things I have been through, taking a deep breath, I whispered to him. " It's a long story my love. I hope you will understand. " Taking another deep breath, I became weak for a moment, tears coming soon. I pushed them away, swallowing and clearing my throat. " My father was a Stallion named Raven. He led a band that took in my mother, Diatrec. They fell into a forced love. He forced her to make love with him. She was his slave, did everything he wanted. She brought him food, warmed him on cold nights everything. When she got pregnant with me, he hoped and prayed for a stallion, threatening to murder her if it was a mare. So when I was born, he went on a rage. He became abusive towards me and my mother. When she got pregnant again by him, a few weeks later, he attacked her and killed the unborn foal. One day, I got simply f-fed up..." I stopped for a moment. " I, I attacked him... and, murdered him..." I stopped wincing. The words where like poison. Opening my orbs I nuzzled him. " Don't worry. I would never do anything to hurt you, or any one else. " A shiver went through my bodice as I forced myself to keep speaking. " My mother held a memorial for him, then sent me on my own. Telling me she never wished to set her orbs on a piece, a piece of shit like me. " I spit out the word. Just as she did. Sighing. I raised my dome off the soil and looked into his eyes, serious now. " My father's soul now possesses me. " I stretched my maw towards him and touched his neck. " I hope this doesn't ruin anything. "

This was a large step for me. It truly was. I have never told anyone of my past in the way I just did to this Stallion I have only met. I hope to the God's it doesn't ruin this amazing thing we have, really, I do.

Unregistered
One’s past could be horrifying in many degrees, yet it turned out to be the very thing that shaped and bettered a soul. Soon when closure came the past came to be nothing more than a testimony to resound across the realms offering reassurance in others tribulations. In a very clear purpose trails are designed to test spirituality and up most faith in there being a higher cause worth living for. Feeling the mood drop from that of peace veering into dark pain the stallion readjust his position to be where their muzzles met on the ground saying “those days are done and gone sweet loving girl you need not fear them no longer, but learn from them valuable lessons. Let them not convict or damn you, but lift you up to a point of utter serenity” speaking the stud nibbled on her lips and giggled hard at the fact his pain had left the moment he looked into her soul. Feeling at peace the unicorn snuggled his head against her chest stroking her neck in reassurance singing softly a positive upbeat hum. Hearing her story only made him hold her closer saying “don’t you ever think yourself unworthy of me….” As he begun to kiss her neck “ you did what you had to and no mother or father like that deserves children let alone the right to power” In a way his story had been of minor rejection, but at least his parents loved him dearly so it was hard to imagine his life without ever having them. Cast then blurted out “ If you were ever to give me that honor of being that sire that stallion to love your children and defend them in all moral uprightness….I would never be harsh to them or to you we would be a family built on love…..not a false definition of it” In way the boy had tested out the idea with her indirectly of being a mother who would do all the right things by his children as well. Speaking once more the stallion kissed her lips with his saying " never ever will I think any less of you...it doesn't surprise me spiteful souls like his don't depart easily" staring directly into her eyes he address her father lurking within " you were a spineless coward who deserves to burn and did not ever deserve any once of power. Your godless man you damned soul" after that the boy just held her never wanting this embrace to end

Deceased
Wild.
His response took my breath away, how could he be so caring for a monster like me. A tear of joy fell down my cheek as he spoke to me. His touch gave me the shivers, again. This would never end, I hope. I wish I could feel like this everyday. It was truly something I had dreamed of. This Stallion made me whole, made me, myself. He lightened my spirits. He raises me up, to more than I can be. . I suppressed a small giggle, looking him in the eyes. When he spoke to my father, I was surprised when I didn't feel him jerk inside me, and take me over. He simply shifted. I can imagine him turning, and trotting away, his head low. I smiled wide, " You truly are something my love" His promise, about how he would never be one of such evil. As he touched my neck, I nickered to him, " Castiel, you are all I have ever dreamed of. I'm not kidding, love. " I nuzzled him, touching his kissers with mine once again. I looked into his orbs, smiling. " Castiel, I love you. " The words rolled off my tongue, heartfelt and full off truth. It echoed through the beautiful moonlit field... I would remember this forever. The love at first sight. The feelings and love that took away the tension of the night and made it feel as if this was all an amazing dream. But it wasn't. This was something so amazing, just, it seemed impossible. I pressed the front of my dome into his neck. " This is amazing. I can't believe this is happening..." It was all but a small whisper, but full of love. The tone of my voice wistful as I addressed him. " Would you do the honor of spending the rest of your life with me? Together? " It took me much courage to ask him this daring question, but I needed to know. My love for him was already strong, not fragile like an expensive glass item. More like the strong pillars that hold up and support large buildings.

Unregistered
Being so gentle a soul had its perks, but by no means entailed an easy life as things seemed to play out all the same way. Getting around the broken such a quality would often attract them into the stallion playing into the old saying “you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar” ironically enough the flies often caught were of the female gender, not that it was a bad thing, but it often led to conflicting emotions. In other words it had a precedence to lead to petty driven drama availing no means of peace possible. So the boy prayed such an occurrence would not happen between him and this lovely girl; who so easily gave her heart to him in a short meeting. Taking her father’s reaction as admission to quilt and regret he looked into her calling him out further “ Tell your daughter your sorry end your torment and move on to where ever your soul is bound…..don’t ruin your baby girl’s life any further by haunting the poor lady. A sire should be proud of so a gorgeous young lady” speaking the stallion extended an offer of resolution for her father, even though he didn’t deserve such a grace thrust upon him. Waiting he hoped the dead stallion would say something or at least feel the weight of conviction upon him.

Cast hearing what Harmony said got hit by a tidal wave of emotions conflicting him beyond any strait sense. Amazing how powerful a phrase “I love you” could be especially when it was used as it was intended for and not tossed about for personal gain. Getting stuck the stallion slightly pulled away his touch from the lady a loss for words thinking “I don’t want to hurt her or myself” then finally after a long pause he looked up at the stars then looked at the mare again managing only to say “I am sorry” then sighed “I can’t….I just can’t say it back in return the phrase means too much…we just met dear Harmony….I have issues that I must address before I could ever say such a thing to someone….but don’t give up on me just yet there still be hope over the horizon” speaking gently the stud rubbed her cheek saying once more “ I am sorry”

Deceased
Wild.
He was threatening my father, yes, but it seemed as if he wasn't present as of now. I couldn't fell him within me, or feel his rages flare as he poke not to me but to my father. The love that I felt must have choked him out, this must be the way that I can take him over. If only this kind gentlemen, this one that I have fallen for so quickly would stay by my side, but I already know my chances are slim. There are many other's out there that are much better than I, can produce something more worth while... All the same, will it last? That's my question... But, I don't think the luck is going to come my way. If it hasn't this far into my life, why would it now? That's right, it won't. But, maybe, just maybe there is a slight chance. In all this whirlwind, I only pressed my maw into his mane and muttered, " He's not here right now, darling. I don't know why, but I can't feel him anymore. "

His response to my powerful words really didn't surprise me. I wonder why I have fallen so hard for this handsome brute, when I have hardly spoken with him? But, one of the only reasons I said this, was to see his reactions. His feelings towards me. Although, I did feel I loved him, I tried to hide the slight disappointment. Chuckling, I pushed my maw to his cheek bone, then swiped it up to his hark and whispered; " Darling, sweetheart. Don't be sorry. I understand your feelings, truly I do. I don't mind... Don't be sorry. I am the one who should apologize. I'm the one in the wrong here, really I am. I put you in a bad situation. " Drawing my maw back, I locked my pools with his, they were full of mingled emotions, love, kindness, fear of what is to come. A small chill was sent up my spine when he touched me, the connection like a lightning bolt. The air around us was cool, but in the moment it seemed heated, the air fogged with many mixed emotions. Scotching a bit closer, I laid my dome and neck across his back, my harks laying on him mid-neck, my maw a few mouse lengths from his wither. I sighed, slightly nibbling and massaging his back with my kissers, " I'm sorry, my love"