the Rift

[OPEN] Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It had been only a few hours since Artemis had offered him a place to call home, a new beginning, a new adventure. Should he have accepted such an offer when he clearly did not know what it was he desired? He had a family back home, back with his herd what made him feel inclined to accept such a out of the blue offer? Maybe it was something that pulled him into the lands known as Helovia, into the foothill, into this herd...something unknown. It was rather confusing for the stallion to be contemplating his own decision's when he knew that his family no longer provided him with the opportunity to grow, to become who he was destined to be. Maybe it was here that could guide him on his journey, his quest whatever it was that kept him walking further into the foothills.

The sunlight beat down from the sky above warming his back and causing the silver markings he bore to glitter in the changing light as his muscles contracted and released powering his every stride. He was confident in himself and his skills now it was just a matter of finding his place within the herd. Would they take kindly to another stallion joining the ranks? Many questions flew around his mind openly as he tried to make sense of it all. Being one who drew from knowledge and facts to make decisions it was hard to not have answers to these questions buzzing around like flies. It was then that a voice could be heard across the landscape summoning all of those who claimed this their home. Maybe this was his opportunity to learn some more about this herd, his herd.

The clearing that seemed to be host of the meeting was vast yet at first glance very few seemed to answer the call. What was he walking into he thought silently gazing around at the few who were present before the black stallion who seemed to bear the title or leader. Listening quietly to all the lyrics that came next he soon was able to put a title to the stallion but still knew little of what had transpired here to drive others away by the sounds of it. Each remaining member took turns voicing their concerns and their allegiance, some all for remaining while others hesitate in light of the news. Was a herd not about staying loyal to those who lived together? No matter what everyone stuck together to protect what it was that made this place special. Whether related by blood or by association it was not right to turn their backs on each other when things got tough.

The new information was rather unsettling but he felt the need to help this struggling family anyway that he could. Applying for the general title would be the likely way to help had he been an acquainted member, but being the newbie made things more difficult. The general needed to be one who everyone knew and trusted to make decisions on their behalf, he was not in any position to offer or expect that sort of faith from others who did not know him. He knew that his only option was to remain as he was now and find other ways to help out.

Stepping forward out of the long grass he drew himself up before Apollo as the other herd members had, this was as much his responsibility now as anyones. "Many do not know who I am or where I came from but for all it is worth I will stand with the Foothills herd." His voice was clear and concise hold with it both confidence and stability for he was one of his word. If there was a battle to be won, he would be right there alongside the others never backing down. He was never raised to be a quitter and he knew he could hold his own in battle. His training made him lethal, accurate and ready to take on whatever was thrown at him. "My name is Ciceron and I will help out in whatever way I can as I hope many others who already call this place home will do as well." Finishing his statement he glanced around with his silver orbs wondering if anyone had even spared him an ear to hear what he had to say. As for what came next that would be up to Apollo to decide.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ciceron - 09-26-2013, 11:45 PM