the Rift

[OPEN] Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
i'm the wind in your hair that ruffles you up</style>

Since arriving at the herd meeting Alleo had stood in the back quietly observing everyone that arrived and listening to everything that was said. Alleo had heard mention of the Grey ever since arriving, but he had never really asked about him. He had simply lived peacefully within the borders of the place his sisters called home, patrolling the borders on occasion. With that being said he had no real ties to the Grey and no emotion of the fact that the group had dissolved. The stallion had stayed hidden in the back until Lakota, his heart, began to speak. That was the point that he moved through the growing crowd until he stood by her side. His pink nose reached out and he nudged her shoulder tenderly before raising his mismatched gaze to Apollo's face. He didn't know the stallion, but if Lakota had faith in him then he had to be worth something.

The stallion cleared his throat, his unwavering gaze staying locked on Apollo's face. "I am Alleo." He stated, his voice gentle yet stern. "I am the older brother of Lakota. She brought me here several months ago to serve as a warrior, but I would like to offer my services as your Mason. I've seen contraptions used for both defense and for war and the borders could use some strengthening. They are weak at best." His tail flicked and he let his words sink in, though he chose not to hang around to hear Apollo's decision on the matter of Mason.

Alleo turned and trailed after his sister, barely listening as Apollo appointed new generals and a new leader to rule beside him. There were more pressing matters for him to attend to, like why Lakota looked like her world was falling apart around her.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Time is Now [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Alleo - 10-05-2013, 11:30 PM