[OPEN] "Shipping" - Intro

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world. "

She had wandered, once again, and it had led her to an unknown place, once again. She had walked miles and miles and was exploiting all that was normal, so it should not have been that weird when she strolled through violet thistles, looking up at a giant wooden... 'Ark'? It was at least nice knowing that everything would turn back to normal again after this - at least for a couple of thousand miles more. But for now her eyes had widened and swallowed the sight of the boat in a minutes lasting disbelief.

The almost hyperventilating tiger-mare was not the only one who was now prancing in excitement around the wooden boat, for it was like glue making everyone stick to it's awesome glory - and then it became a web; when horses (as requested) went inside in pairs. The mare had now stopped her ecstatic movements and walked through the crowd of wonder-gazers. Now that she had gotten over the first 'shock' she, too, needed a victim to take in with her. She poked a nearby brightly colored mare with the long white fingers of her wing. "Hey!" She put her face before the strangers. "Go in with me?" She blurted with a weird placed question-mark, still keeping her oh so velvety voice, which might have been a tad confusing. Before she knew it however, her body had already trotted off, hoofs slamming in cadence on the wooden tailgate. Wings excitedly stretched out, pointing up in the air. Their team was going to kick ass.

Maren with @[Alija]! :D
|| Notes: W00T W00T || Wordcount: || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Uncertainty claims her steps as she inches forward. You see, she had asked Alleo to come with her this time - and he was there. She could feel his movements, the way that his body bent and seemed to slide around her as a protective force. Alas, she had wanted to spend time with him today, that was the main cause of this entire venture - but the thing that she found was confusing. Her eyes widened as she sent a gentle wave of earthquakes in the direction of this massive creation.

It was as if trees were wrapped around - moving and breathing for a few moments, and then there was his towering frame. Before she could whisper for Alleo, to ask him to explain what was before her, the Earth God spoke. He said that he was going to try and make the world beautiful again and asked for them all to pair off in order to assist in the tasks that were at hand to help finish it up and make it safe. "Alleo. You'll stay with me, right?" She breathes, blind gaze flickering up toward him before adding on, "and might you explain what's before us?" She knew Ettore could see the creation before them, but she wasn't sure if he could send her images of it yet (and if he would ever be able to). So, at this point she still was going to have to rely heavily on vibrations and Alleo, if he'd be kind enough to explain…

Rasta && Alleo

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

“….whoa,” I said, stopping myself mid-sentence, halting myself mid-step. I don’t even remember what stupid thing I was talking about, because none of it mattered anymore when compared to the

motha

fuckin’

boat.

I had been feeling restless, like something big was about to happen, like I was feeling the moon’s absence in the sky and something was about to rumble in the earth. It was Leos that kept me grounded—and pulled me from wherever I was threatening to sink into, whether it was some pit in the proverbial desert-sand, or myself. He was like a crutch, then, because there was something about his huge white ass that comforted me, calmed me, got my head straight again. It was talking to him that did it, I guess—not that we said anything important. We were just…I dunno. Talking.

Which was a nice enough change, I guess, from routinely fighting motherfuckers whenever I happened to make eye contact with them.

But enough of that.

Back to the boat.

It was just….there, in the meadow. This happy-ass boat wasn’t even in water--just sittin’ there, chillin’ in the sun like it wasn’t no big deal. I stared at it, because it was clearly the largest built structure I had ever seen, and it didn’t take me long to notice other horses there, hooking up into pairs, approaching the boat like the Earth God cautioned us to (my heart twisted a little when I saw him). And maybe it was that heart twist that made me look up at Leos—then away, because I don’t know how to people, or something. Or…whatever.

“So, uh…” I kinda stammered, and it was gross because before I had been talking so freely—practically chatting his ear off—but now, I was withdrawn and a little pissed off, which meant there was something nervous that I was trying to spit. “So uh…you wanna…?

I kinda nodded at the boat, and shrugged a little like it wasn’t a big deal, because it wasn’t.

Jeez

[Pairing up with Leos Mauja!]

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
Her body flashed, cremello colouring taking on a deeper pink hue in the slight of the day. Her lime green markings radiant against it as she pulled her way forward, deeper into the meadow in order to explore. Pink eyes flickered around, soaking up the environment as if it would disappear (the way that she always did) and trying to place a wide array of stories in its place. Alas, the first thing that crossed her path was not the wild blossoms of thistle, no it was this creation like a ship with trees and vines wrapping around it to hold it together. Can mineself truly regard mine eyes? Thine gospel hath given us an intricate creation that has taken conception upon thee lands?

She struggled to place just what was happening, feathers ruffling in an awkward manner before she allowed her audits to perk up and fully take in what it was this giant creature before her (cast in muddy, earthen browns, with huge wings as well as horns protruding from his skull) was deciding to say. He spoke of peace, of easy times, and then said to pair up. Awkwardly she peered around, orbs instantly drawn toward the mare who carried a large tree upon her back. "Would thee be willing to grace mineself with thee's partnership in these endaveours?" she inquired, head tilting delicately to the side before offering her name. "Mineself dawns the name of Laedere, what might ye's be?"

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

Laedere && Fig

Coding || Image Credit
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

He had come, torn away from his responsibilities by the lingering feelings of regret and accountability. That the Earth God should ask for their help - for his help, was not a request that he could turn down. Not after everything that had happened.

Still, the dun felt a pang of guilt and loneliness as he watched all those around him find partners to complete their task. A shiver ran through Gaucho's core as he watched Ampere and Zekle march off - even his son, Rhoa, had found a partner. Looking around the field, he saw a plethora of faces, but none that he recognized until-

Soh ? There, midst the flurry of bodies that seemed to swell and rise like the sea, she stood. The light seemed to sparkle off of her, as if she was silhouetted just to catch his attention. It was not only his eyes that were caught, but his breath in his chest as well. He had sent Meg to the herds to see what information they could glean about her whereabouts, but as of yet she had not returned. The voices of those around him were muted, his ears deaf to them. Their bodies faded away, blending into the background and causing her to stand out even more. She looked so beautiful in the afternoon light, her bi-coloured gaze shimmering. Perhaps it was merely a trick of the light, or his heart forcing his eyes to see her as he would, but never the less, she looked like the day she had when the two had first met.

A fallen angel.

Striding forward, ignorant of the bodies he hurriedly shoved out of his way in an effort to bridge the gap between the two, he raced to her side. "Jalan atthirari anni-" He whispered breathlessly, although almost tentatively. His mindset that Sohalia had simply left them had been shattered when their son had returned to the Throat, correcting Gaucho's assumptions about the Transcended's disappearance. Without waiting, his mammoth form descended upon hers - his flaming wings spreading out and around her silken and svelte shoulders.

"Don't go..." He whispered into her mane, shutting his blue gaze. Perhaps it was merely the aftermath of the revelation that he was the murderer - or the energy it took to explode the Throat. More than likely it was the lingering effects of what might be labeled his break-up with Ampere ... whatever the cause, holding the Transcended firmly against him filled a void that had slowly been worn away the entire time she had been gone. If his time with Ampere had taught him anything, it was that love could be fleeting, however precious.

He would not let Sohalia go again.

S.S Gauchalia ! (Aka Sohalia and Gaucho)

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

I was quiet.

Closing my eyes I try to imagine the events that had taken place here; memories others probably wished to be rid of were the ones I came to this place to chase after. I have not forgotten my words to Midas. I had told him that if needed to I would be the one to purge Helovia of the evil myself. So many had suffered. And I had been of no help. I want to stand in the place of each who had played a part. An irrational part of me thinks that I might be able to mop up the left over mess. Part of me tells myself that somehow I could fix the hurt so many are wrestling with by being here.

They had suffered at the will of a god. The Goddess of the Moon had brought this about. She had used my Sultan to make a twisted point. Coming into Helovia I had offered my faith easily to the land's gods. Now I doubt that decision.

A gasp tumbles past my poorly guarded lips and crashes to the ground. From there it shatters and seems to echo across the vast meadow. In front of me stands one of the gods.

The God of the Earth.

He who had lost his son.

Yet still he brought beauty to the world. I long to press my shoulder to his. Surely even the gods themselves need someone to lean on during times as those that had taken place.

Speaking to him I try to put all of the feelings I have for him and his tragedy into my voice. I refuse to have him think I say it to be polite. "I offer you the wind from under my feathers during your loss." Lightly I fan my wings three times. Once for the loved one lost. Once for those to go on. Once to help the fond memories rise over the hurt. It was the traditional show of sympathy shown to those going through terrible heartache. Everything had been a political waltz with traditions and knowing the correct responses. I had loathed the predictability of it all while in my homeland, but now I appreciate having a show of sympathy whenever all words fail.

My worry for him continues to eat at me though and I quickly run to the God of the Earth. I brush my muzzle against his flank and I move away again. I hope that I have not overstepped my bounds. But a hurting soul is a hurting soul; no matter their status.

A familiar voice breaks through my worry. "Kvothe!" A grin suddenly takes place of my somber expression and I spin to face the direction that his voice came from. Unfortunately I move faster than what my balance can keep up with and my momentum continues moving forward. As my head races towards the ground my hooves are forced to quickly move in order to catch up to the top half of my body.

A light blush begins to heat my face as my brain catches up to whatever part of me that had made the unauthorized decision to spin on my heels. Once I figure out what part of me gave the order my brain is likely to give it a right telling off. Until then I blush on.

Thankfully Kvothe was some distance away and I am able to get control over my body as I reach him. Walking with calculated footsteps I approach the pair. I try my best to prance towards them. How do the other mares float so gracefully across the ground? Why is it that I always seem to greet the stallion with fumbling over my own feet?

"Oh yes!" It warmed my heart to know that I would be spending time with Kvothe. "Looks like we will be spending quite some time together." Moving closer I stand next to him and little Elodin. "I may be wrong," I murmur, "But I think that you may end up with new material for your tales after this adventure." My gaze leaves his to fall upon the hulking creation before us.

@[Kvothe] and Rei are paired up!
Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme
Bolverik
text goes here

The land of Helovia was a fine platter of exotic foods for him to sample, and the creatures who lived here were even more magnificent, it seemed. While there were a few who lacked the finer bloodline that he had his family possessed, he was not opposed to entertaining them when such an occasion required his social niceties. Unlike his heathen of a cousin, whom he saw standing with a lady far beyond his looks, Bolverik was a civil soul, determined to be viewed in his golden light by all. As such, he had to be presentable at all times and kind, even when he thought himself far superior to their plebeian looks.

Thus he stood proudly in the group, listening to this god speak - or so he assumed it was a god from the whispers and how the citizens flocked like birds at his every command. Bolverik held himself with regality, neck lifted high and golden horns spiraling commandingly from his well-formed and slight effeminate brow. The beast was certainly handsome, and he curled his lion's tail around himself, clinking the golden rings as he did so and admiring the sound of wealth.

Bolverik watched when a pegasus mare practically ran into him, and he recoiled gracefully, brows furrowing over luminous, golden eyes. He looked down at her, swiftly appraising her figure before listening to what she had to say. She was... ratty. The bones on her body stuck out in an ungainly way, and her coat was matted and disheveled. Bumping into him no doubt marred his flawless, sleek coat with whatever she had been rolling in last, but her eyes were so different than the rest of her exterior. They were deep, lovely purple. The woman obviously needed a bath.

Perhaps this would be his first act of charity - appealing to the nature of the poor by raising up this wraith of a girl. "It would be my pleasure, miss," he replied with a warm, dazzling smile, the tones of his charismatic voice charming and beautiful. Bolverik stayed at her side, awaiting the commands of this god.

[[Shadow and Bolverik!]]

Art by: the-athenian-gallery @ DA
I'm aching for you
But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

please tag me in all posts

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Time was different. You see, her stomach was beginning to bulge out in awkward manners - awkward manners that only came when one was pregnant. And, on top of this, she was continually shedding a layer of maroon-glitter from her tail. She was uncertain if this glitter was going to cause an issue for the pregnancy, though she severely doubted it at this point. With a gentle flick of her tail and a push forward she slowly inched farther and farther into the Thistle Meadow with a delicate smile spread across her face.

Quilyan was near, she was carrying his child, and Valiance was in the skies looking over all of them. She was safe, and so she was finally able to feel the joy that had been pushed away for so long. And, as they came up closer to the middle of the meadow Valiance and she stumbled across the massive ship, the grasses, and the trees that wrapped around it.

Wide eyed, she stared - watching the Earth God as he began to spill a few words on the topic. He says that he will make the world beautiful again, and she could only hope that was the case. After all, the Moon Goddess was in the Edge and had caused pain. She simply wanted that pain to start to go away… He said to pair up, to assist in the last tasks before the rains. Quietly, she turned her cranium to face Quilyan. "We must help. The world deserves to be beautiful, and the innocent deserve that protection…" She explains, a rare certainty flickering her orbs. "Please help with me," she finishes, knowing that she cannot force him to help if he does not want to. But, she could hope, couldn't she?

Quilyan && Resplendence ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
The Mender followed the strange summons, the notion of alterations springing forth from earthly passions: she wasn’t sure she understood all of the machinations and designs, the great ship looming before them, but the lithe nymph knew she couldn’t miss out on the adventure. Her eyes widened, gaping slightly at the massive boat, Imogen chirping behind her in excitement and ebullience. But they couldn’t go alone, pairing off and segmenting into rooms and floors, clustering together in safety, sanctum, and comfort. Lena’s eyes shifted amidst the crowd, searching for one particular individual along the building din and cacophony, gently pushing her way through the hordes when she spotted a gilded Thief’s hide. Tilting her head, bestowing a sanguine smile, she pulsed with restless ambitions, courted some wild vivacity she hadn’t felt in seasons and ages: perhaps these strange tasks would undermine all of the melancholy forged along her bones. Elegant and regal, she dipped her crown towards the chosen companion, composing her delicate aria as she closed in and ceased movement before the golden stag. “Roland! Would you join me?”

[@Roland] and Lena!]
Lena

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
EREBOS
Erebos and Adelric simply hadn’t had enough adventures together, but this one, looming in open opulence and decadence, a stream of enigmas, godly rites and rituals, prospered and promised excitement. He followed his kindred spirits, deer and spotted lad, amidst the strange upheaval, spiriting one too many impish smiles and exuberant motions, nearly bouncing at the promise of thrills, uncertainty, and maybe even peril. His ear twitched once or twice to catch Adelric’s surprise, his notion of the odd, peculiar ship bobbing in the distance, and the menacing twitch of his grin elongated, grew, hastened into seditious splendor. The blue scion’s voice dropped to a whisper, like he was murmuring a conspiracy along the growing crowd, and not partaking in the same whims and caprices as they. “Let’s go to it!” And without even a thought to what could possibly lay before him, the bold little demon struck out after the ship.

[Erebos and Adelric!]
Image Credit

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
would you mind if I killed you?

In hindsight, perhaps Deimos would have rather drowned. The entire notion, the bizarre cleansing, the clustering of idiots and fools together left him particularly prickled and irked, and he stood off to the side of the gathering, likely waiting for the seas to take him. He watched and gazed at some of his Basin members finding friends and allies, dashing towards the ship, and a reticent edge of his blank slate dipped in a frown, wondering if he was doomed to be left behind (and if that was what he wanted; or if he was about to develop some sort of complex after year and years of not caring). However, he was plunged into damnation when the Thief, Thranduil, and his companion surged before him, as if claiming his figure for the boat. He nearly refused, stiffened and taut, ready to take his chance with the overwhelming ocean and swimming until he gave into condemnation, but another part of him wanted to ensure someone’s safety. His son was already ahead of him, bounding alongside friends, and other familiar brethren hastened towards the embarking vessels. The Reaper also pondered if this was some cruel joke, the gilded stag perhaps retaliating for the Lord’s own humor at his expense, and maybe he was deserving of the aspect. Loosening a petulant sigh, his narrowed gaze slithered towards Thranduil, layered his agreement in begrudging tones. “Stay on your own side.”

[Thranduil and Deimos!]

would you mind if I tried to?

Deimos
Credits

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
<style type="text/css">.border{position: relative;z-index: 1;width: 550px;padding: 20px;border-radius: 300px 300px 0 0;border: 1px solid #06061E;background: #06061E url('http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/ruinedecho/Patterns/tileable_midnight_blue_grunge_pattern_13_zpsff7712a1.jpg');border: 1px solid #06061E;}.container {position: relative;z-index: 1;width: 550px;background: #06061E;border-radius: 300px 300px 0 0;box-shadow: 0 0 4px 2px #446576;}.container p {margin: 0;}.image {width: 550px;margin-bottom: -70px;border-radius: 300px 300px 0 0;}.gradient {position: absolute;z-index: 5;top: 370px;width: 550px;height: 200px;background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(6,6,30,0) 0%, rgba(6,6,30,0.12) 12%, rgba(6,6,30,1) 100%);background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,rgba(6,6,30,0)), color-stop(12%,rgba(6,6,30,0.12)), color-stop(100%,rgba(6,6,30,1)));background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(6,6,30,0) 0%,rgba(6,6,30,0.12) 12%,rgba(6,6,30,1) 100%);background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(6,6,30,0) 0%,rgba(6,6,30,0.12) 12%,rgba(6,6,30,1) 100%);background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(6,6,30,0) 0%,rgba(6,6,30,0.12) 12%,rgba(6,6,30,1) 100%);background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(6,6,30,0) 0%,rgba(6,6,30,0.12) 12%,rgba(6,6,30,1) 100%);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#0006061e', endColorstr='#06061e',GradientType=0 );}.message {position: relative;z-index: 10;text-align: justify;font: 12px 'Times New Roman', serif;padding: 20px;padding-bottom: 8px;color: #446576;}.name {position: relative;z-index: 15;padding: 0px;bottom: 5px;left: -20px;font: 32px 'Nothing You Could Do', serif;color: #557F95;text-shadow: 6px 6px 7px #263948;}.quote {position: absolute;z-index: 20;bottom: 3px;left: 230px;font: 12px 'Times New Roman', serif;padding: 0px;color: #384F3F;font-style: italic;}</style>

Pair off what kind of ridiculous demand was that? Forget the fact that there were going to be tasks to perform, and the great structure that they were going to be climbing onto, Syrena was already offended at the idea. Why should she have to work with someone else? She was perfectly capable of doing just about everything on her own!

“You’ll do.” She spoke to a mare, finding one of the prettiest out of the bunch. Calling her pretty was a bit of a stretch but she really would just have to do for the purposes of… whatever this was. Helovia was an incredibly strange place but Syrena wasn’t about to be left behind. This place could use a good flood, it was just too bad that everyone was being told about it. What was the point?!

Well, if her other magic had been taken away from her she probably wasn’t as good at swimming or breathing under water as she once had been so she might as well get up on this boat and find out what happens next.

[Syrena and @[Rhea]!]

Syrena

let the water take me

image credits

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I flew my way towards the Thistle meadow, as I had been flying above Helovia alone for a time, just thinking. About what? I'm not quite sure. I just remember taking off while I was standing in the middle of the Throat, Yseult chirping quietly while nestled in the little nest of feathers and ivory hair between my wings. I felt her little claws scratch and her weight shift as I angled my wings, descending a handful of strides from the large crowd. In front of them I spotted the familiar figure of the Earth god, perking my ears to hear him talk about pairing up. Already others had begun to grab partners, probably family and friends pairing up with one another as fast as they could. I look for Aurelia, but with no luck, I turn to the nearest horse. A unicorn with an alabaster coat and bloody red horns curling around her ears, matching the same red of her eyes. She appeared intimidating, but I had to get over myself. I was never going to complete my quest if I kept acting like this. Stepping forward, I give a stupid smile, the best I can manage without bursting into tears and begging her to take me, stupid little me, in as her partner. "Uhm- I don't really have anyone else so— you know- wanna pair up?" I smile a little before sinking back a little, looking off to the side with my stomach knotting. "I mean unless you've already found someone— I can uh- find someone else-" My gaze lifts to the mare's face, ears flicking back before jerking forward as a tiny peep arises from the roosting place on my withers, accompanied by tiny slaps and claws digging up through my mane as Yseult wiggles her way up my crest, perching between my ears and squawking delightedly.

I hate socializing.

"These soldiers are not here to kill you; They're here to protect you."
ooc: Destry & @[Phantom] are partnering up !! :3
word count: 313

Picture by lieveheersbeestje

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Fig Posts: 57
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 5.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 :: 20 HP: 56 | Buff: NOVICE
Beluga :: Common Beluga Leviathan :: Bubble Trap Adoptable
Fig
She had barely been home a week following the revelation of the Dragon’s Throat Sultan – the murderer – and the puppeteer who had woven her spell through his mortal being. Fig needed rest, respite and to work through the tortured thoughts which had overwhelmed her peace-loving mind since the devastation and death; but even after the meeting which had been called not long after her return to the whispering embrace of the misty forest, the young tree-girl had been pulled by duty – by the tireless need to find her soul plant.

Slow, weary steps led her towards the river which snaked through the centre of the vast country. Travel was sluggish, the weight of her expanding canopy a bittersweet burden, and after one week and a half she was pausing with the powerful heat of the sun pressing down like an ominous cloud across her back. Lips sank gratefully into the cool water, mountain snow, unable to weather the overbearing, unnatural warmth of the hot season. She took her fill, quenching both thirst and the nagging hunger that rendered her fleshy frame slimmer and less padded (still none would notice the loss of condition, as thick roots draped like a masking blanket across her body).

It was as she dithered there, cowering beneath the shade of sprawling branches, that the strange sound was detected by swivelling ears – and they stiffened quickly forward to listen. It was the hum of voices, an undulating chorus that seemed out of place in the late afternoon. Fig followed it at a heavy, urgent gait, both curious and cautious after the last gathering which had caused such a sound. She came upon a sea of creatures, and before them the same God with ram-like horns who had spoken as the scene of the murderer’s verdict. Lashes fluttered sympathetically, but her attention could not be swayed from the hulking structure by his side.

What is this? she whispered, drawing alongside a pale mare with wings and mouldy residue across her hide. Deep shade was thrown across those closest, cool and a pleasant relief from the still-cutting rays of the sinking sun. The God at their head spoke of rain - rains - and though there was underlying foreboding in the word, Fig could hardly deny the smile that rose through her expression – how she missed the monsoonal deluges of old Prim’sylva, nourishing and revitalizing. The stranger beside her turned with a look upon her face that did not mirror the tree-girl’s undeniable delight.

“I am Fig.” she answered softly, tone as tranquil as a silvery morn – the other’s accent was curious, intriguing. “Yes, Laedere, what a kind thought.” Large brown eyes surveyed the crowd around them with interest – they were already dividing, finding their friends and family perhaps – and the solid Lignea was more than grateful for the other’s open nature.

Fig & Laedere <3
Plots | Absences | Wishlist
Please tag me in openers and spars
Permission for all except death 
(no need to ask)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
darkness drains and the light will come again
“Stay close, dear!” Alysanne called out to their daughter, who seemed to have made a friend, and tried to keep worry from choking her voice too much. She wasn’t likely to wander off too far, young as she was, but she couldn’t help the little warning.

Before them had grown a large ship built by the Earth God. Her eyes scanned the crowds, hoping to find familiar faces and see that everyone was there. That everyone she cared for would be safe. “So strange isn’t it, Mikey?” She spoke to her friend, emerald eyes focusing once more on the incredible thing that lay before her. Alysanne had no knowledge of boats, didn’t even know if this one would float with everyone inside, but she was incredibly curious about it all the same.

They were bid to pair up and there really was only one choice for her. “Will you be my partner?” She asked with a warm smile and a nudge to his shoulder, knowing that as a couple it would make the most sense, ignoring the part of her that would have welcomed a break from the pretending for a little bit. But if this were years ago, before all the tension had built up between them, she would have still asked him - because he was her friend.
a l y s a n n e

original table by Rottie | image by Blu | parchment

for @[Miykael] and Alysanne! <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare
Scarecrow
The Thistle meadow was quite a peculiar place. Standing at the edge, Cerin watched as horse after horse paired up near this giant boat. There was a God, or what looked to be a God standing there. His large, imposing presence commanding everyone to be quiet. He spoke of how he needed to cleanse the land of darkness. Cerin had heard rumors of dark deeds occurring, but had never witnessed any in his own flesh.

Curious, he finally approached, the sea of horses obscuring his view. Although he was nearing his full height, there were many around him just as large, if not larger. Everyone was scrambling around, meeting up and heading off to "spread the world". Would he be able too? He hadn't met many that would be willing to join him. He knew Spice, but not that well. The only one that knew how to communicate with him was Myrrine. Was she here? Had she already partnered up?

Scanning the crowd, he looked for her. He would call her name, but there was a slight problem with that idea. Spotting one that looked nearly like his spotted companion, he began to approach. Hopefully it was her, and hopefully she would not reject him. If she did, then he would have to return to his bed. There wasn't much of a choice. He snorted as he approached, hopefully grabbing her attention. Would she join him?

[Cerin and @[Myrrine] I believe. ^^]
these words are all we have
Image Credit

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

After finally escaping the threshold, with my dignity intact, I took it upon myself to wander. I desired to, no... needed to have a better understanding of where I had wandered off to this time. The lay of the land was always the first step to getting a grip on any situation. I move south and west, weaving through the trees and hopping over the brush scattered over the forest floor. Sickly green eyes taking in as much detail as possible in this first sweep, though a more detailed exploration would certainly be in order. My pace is swift, practically gliding, and everything was going according to plan.

In short time I came upon a river and, as any intelligent newcomer would, I moved to follow it. While following it, however, I noticed the increasing number of horses - those with horns or antlers like me, some with wings, some with both, and even those with nothing extra at all. I pause, silently watching. They were all headed in the same exact direction. With a furrowed brow, I turn abruptly and set off to follow. Normally, I wouldn't be one to follow a crowd - you never knew what hellish beast had them entranced - but something in my gut told me to investigate. I am new here, after all.

As I move forward, the trees begin to thin and a clearing - filled to the brim with horses - becomes very evident. But the clearing isn't what catches my eye. What does, however, is this massive thing. It's huge, could very easily fit everyone here in it and it looks as though it were designed to float. What did they call it? A boat? The sight of this boat thing stopped me dead in my tracks before I could completely enter the clearing. And while I was busy attempting to metaphorically pick my jaw up off the ground, a pale winged mare approaches with a bird on her head. My green eyes give her a quick once over and a smirk curls up one corner of my lips. "Dovahkiin." I state, the desire to win the competition clearly matching her own. "Let's do this." Together, they just might walk home with the ultimate prize.

[Dovahkiin and Elsa, because they gonna rock it!]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
[Image: 544db86c3336b]

By the time Aviya had heard the news from Deimos' mouth and gathered her father, setting off towards the Thistle Meadow seemed late. She was rushed, panicked, and she often nipped at her father's slow ass to keep him motivated. "Keep going, dad"! Aviya barked every so often, blue eyes flickering towards the massive beast she knew as her protector and teacher.

When she reached the Thistle Meadow, she looked around frantically. She saw masses of horses--winged, horned, and naked--all mingling together before splitting off. So many that were departing were also warning of the flood. Through her panting breaths, Aviya began to center herself. She purposefully slowed her breathing, her tail slapping flies off of her sweaty, smokey hide. Turning her icey eyes to her father, Aviya leaned into him for a moment, voice questioning. "I think we have to tell others to come here? just like Deimos told us." Aviya's brows furrowed together some on her pale face, but she gave a solid, short nod, as if finding confidence in her own question.

[Aviya & d'Artagnan FATHER DAUGHTER TEAMS FOR THE WIN.] @[d'Artagnan]

Chance is the only game I play with, baby
We let our battles choose us

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru
and Alice

A soft "huh" of shock slipped from pale lips as Rhiannon stared gawking at the monstrous ship in the middle of the meadow. The day had been theirs to claim, one configured with heated glances and voluptuous smirks. Perhaps a smattering of fumbled words. It had been quite some time since Hotaru had spent time with her devilish soldier, she'd missed the heat of her eyes and definitely that of her body. So to happen across something so clearly abnormal was both frustrating and intriguing. Though the she-wolf had hoped to spend time solely with Rhiannon, it was also an awaiting adventure that she could delve into with her soldier at her side. Alice whined at being left out of that particular thought, bumping off Hotaru's foreleg and squinting up at her. Hotaru cracked a smile, already tending to the little pup's wounded ego inside her head.

Although, the sudden appearance of practically half of Helovia had Hotaru throwing her guard up, moving to press her side fully against Rhiannon's brindled hide.

Rhiannon was a rare face, one seen most often within the high mountainous walls of the Basin. Hotaru, however, was a target. Few liked her, and she had stolen from a clear multitude, many whom were suddenly standing around her. It put her on edge, until she was essentially vibrating with restraint against her beloved. Not for her own sake, because Hotaru could talk her way out of iron chains (as she'd happily proven with Gaucho), but for Rhiannon. She feared they would gaze upon her, side to side with Hotaru, and target the beautiful soldier if only to cause Hotaru pain. It would be effective, at least.

Yet, the God was speaking, and Hotaru hoped they would all focus on him rather than she and her stunning consort.

Rhiannon's words coiled in her ears, sending a pleasant shiver down her spine. Hotaru grinned, all ease and suggestiveness. "Lead the way, m'dear."

HOTARU AND RHIANNON!

Image by Frostie-Spirits.deviantart.com
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
If you could flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die
The massive, onyx stallion soared through the air. The warm wind moved in between his feathers and the warrior brute found complete and utter solace as he mastered the skies. His white-marked face pulled into a tight lipped, confused mask, however, as he saw something incredible rise on the horizon. It was massive--no, massive was not even close to a proper word that described the structure. Tipping his wing down, Einarr lowered his altitude until finally, he landed in the meadow with a rolling canter. Sienna eyes searched for someone familiar, of the Throat, and he finally rested his gaze on the tiny warrior Megaera. Huffing, Einarr closed the distance until he came to stand at her left side. He tucked his wings into his own sides neatly, and he looked from the sweating, hulking draft to his sister-in-arms. "Megaera, who is this commander stallion?" Whoever he was, he had impressed Einarr. The massive creation before him came from the tibrid's own hooves and willpower.

When he spoke, however, the inky warden knew exactly who he was. "Oh. God of Earth. Powerful." The simply-worded man's eyes widened in wonder, and at the god's command, Einarr quickly commanded the bay mare. "Megaera come with Einarr. We board together. But we must...deliver message, as Earth God say." Without time for the mare to fight him, Einarr took to the skies once more.

[Einarr and Megaera!]

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful